The purpose of the Marae Options Committee is to explore options to relocate our Marae or develop our Marae at the current location. For more information see our Committee Terms of Reference.
On the Committee are:
- Kāhui Kaumātua representatives: Bevan Taylor (Pou), Joe Taylor;
- Kuia representatives: Whakiao Hopmans, Rosy Hiha;
- Marae Trustees: Perēri King (Marae Chair), Mutu Spooner;
- Kōhanga Reo representatives: Aroha Taurima, Elaine Cook;
- Rangatahi representatives: Joe Tawhai, Jared Pullar;
- Whānau nominee: Cathy Spooner;
- Co-opted nominee: Rangi Tawhai, Marewa Reti, Whetumarama Kire; and
- MTT Trustees: Shane Taurima (MTT Chair), Tania Hopmans (MTT Deputy Chair), and Adam Puna.
We are working on providing the best information possible for our Hapū to make the decision to stay or relocate.
For more information, please click here.